Wednesday 5 October 2011












Kim Kardashian the latest superstar phenomenon has been covering headlines on news, magazines, newspapers and every other social media outlet. So, I beg this question to you “What is Kim Kardashian famous for?” I cannot seem to wrap my head around what the big “hype” is around her. Am I being envious over her unknown rise to stardom or is the media paying too much attention to a fame seeking socialite?

New relationship?

When Kim Kardashian and NBA player
Kris Humphries of the New Jersey Nets started dating I was happy for her she found someone after her heartbreaking spilt with Reggie Bush. But, what shocked me the most about her new relationship was her engagement roughly 6 months of dating each other!! This seemed odd to me and smelled like a Hollywood scam. I feel like she needs to keep herself in the spotlight and the only way to do so is to create false relationships.




20-carat gem, Humphries desgined with jeweler Lorraine Schwartz


Wedding of the summer??

Some people were saying Kim and Kris's wedding was the best thing that happed this summer. Really?? Why? I still don’t know the answer to that. Kim and Kris got married in August 20, 2011 before 450 guests in a black and white ceremony at a private estate in
Montecito, California. Now this wedding was big, every celebrity you can think of was there. It was a beautiful don’t get me wrong, but it seems to be all too good to be true. I feel like this whole thing is a publicity stunt and we are falling for it. One thing is for sure if it is, it’s working, because I had no clue who Kris Humphries was until Kim brought him into the spotlight. And now he’s pretty much everywhere.



Media Speculations around the wedding

A Twitter user compared Kim Kardashians marriage to the recently discontinued HP Touchpad to
Kardashian's wedding: "I guess we'll see if Kim Kardashian's marriage lasts longer than the HP touch pad."

It’s funny to me because a lot of people think and are even certain it will not last. I'm pretty sure the majority of people out there feel this is a scam to endorse their careers . What angers me the most is that they are so famous they didn’t even pay for their $30 million dollar wedding. The Vendors involved in their big day were giving their services for
free!!!! They did this, so they can have their company name involved in the wedding and be known under the Kardashian name. How sweet it that? Anyways, at the end of the day they got married and hopefully will live happily ever after…or not. We will wait and see.

Now that I have expressed my opinion about Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Wedding, I would like to hear yours? How do you feel about? Do you think its fake or real love?

Kim’s twitter link:
https://twitter.com/#!/KimKardashian
Kris Humphries twitter link:
http://twitter.com/#!/KRISHUMPHRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment