Monday 12 November 2012

Miracle in a Jar


         Some of the perks of working as a beauty consultant for companies such as Beauty Supply Outlet and Trade Secrets are getting lots of free products to try at home, and also working with different hair dressers that are willing to share insider tips with you. Whenever I find a new product that works well, I share my findings with my friends and customers who ask me for recommendations. The product that I’m dedicating this blog to however, gave me such great results, that I felt the need to share it with a slightly larger audience.
 
     Most women want that luscious, healthy "Pantene commercial hair". Even though you really should upgrade to professional products and stay away from drugstore brands such as Pantene, which are ineffective and full of false advertising. Follow this link to learn why. http://www.happynews.com/living/haircare/professional-versus-drug.htm


 
 
     To achieve this it's important to start from the foundations by using a good daily shampoo and conditioner that's right for your hair type, but one item that's worth investing in, is a good hair treatment. A treatment, also called a hair mask, is a deep conditioning treatment you usually do once a week. Put it on in the shower after you shampoo your hair and leave it on between 5-15 minutes and then rinse it out thoroughly. Hair masks are a great source of nourishment for your hair and will help restore its shine, elasticity, and softness. They also help reduce frizz and the appearance of split-ends.

      The miracle product I want to talk about is the Saryna Key Damage Repair African Shea Butter hair treatment. This product was first recommended to me by one of the hair dressers at work, after she used it on my hair during a hair cut. After hearing a lot of positive feedback about the product, and not being able to find any negative reviews online, I decided to purchase it myself and  I loved it!
 

      Saryna Key products are new to Canada and can be purchased at various hair salons and Trade Secrets stores, a 500ml container retails for $55. The brand also has a Curl, Volume and Color line however, I found the damage line works the best. The reason why their products give such good results is because the main ingredient used in their products is Shea Butter. Shea Butter has high concentrations of vitamin A, E and F, amino acids and keratin which is the natural hair protein. The product smells amazing and made my hair shiny and silky smooth. All my customers that have tried the product love it and many hair dressers swear by it. It's good for all hair types, your hair doesn't have to be damaged to reap the rewards of this great product. I recommend only using a small amount and avoiding the roots when applying it, so you don't weigh down your hair.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post! I never knew that products such as Patene and Gardnier are falsifying their results and can actually be damaging to your hair. Since those products aren't what you would recommend, I was wondering if you have a specific shampoo in mind that could be used daily in the shower and not do any harm to your scalp?
    I would go on to say that women definitely need to invest in a hair treatment and also a heat protecting serum. I went to Trade Secrets and unfortunately they were out of stock on the Saryna Key products so I went to my hair dresser and got a hair mask from the brand Mon Plantin and it is a mixture of honey and olive oil. I am in love. They way it makes your hair feel after a long day is incredible. I really look forward to trying the Saryna Key's products. If you want to check out my hair mask I use, it is a fraction of the price and works amazingly.

    http://www.professional.monplatin.co.il/main.asp?product_id=10033&cat=products&sCat=product&sel_nav1=12&sel_nav2=10

    ReplyDelete